Looking for an old remix

Shade

So my mp3 player died a little while ago, and there was one game remix that mysteriously was on it but not my computer. It was a trance-y version of the theme from Lavender Town in Pokemon Red/Blue, with some jarring synth tones and sampled whispering (saying "stay calm" - it was pretty cool) . I had it tagged as a "Psytrance Remix", I think. No clue if that was the original name.

I'm pretty sure I found it on VGMix originally, but no luck now, with the way their site is. It's not on OCR, DoD, or ThaSauce, as far as I can tell. Anyone else remember this one?

• 2 weeks later...

I checked out if it was on OCRemoved, old ocremixes that have been taken off of the site for miscellaneous reasons. Have you searched youtube at all for the same remix? I know there are a bunch, but perhaps if you can track it down, at least how it sounds, then you'll be able to help others help you better.

VGMix has changed a bunch so if it came from there originally and it isn't there now, I wouldn't be too surprised.