FFVIII Movin (with a bit of liberi fatali) remix

Anti-Syne

Its not really fully necessary to preserve the sound quality if you plan on submitting to OCR anyway considering it'll get squashed to 192kbs regardless, but I just played through the SC player anyway.

I like the overall sound design and theme you've got going but I can't say I'm digging the arrangement, more needs to happen that dynamically changes the song or the pace of it at the very least, but instead it has the same feel throughout which for a distortion-heavy 4:15 long track gets kind of tiring.

I can't say I'm digging the arrangement, more needs to happen that dynamically changes the song or the pace of it at the very least, but instead it has the same feel throughout which for a distortion-heavy 4:15 long track gets kind of tiring.

Looking at the waveform of it i see what you mean, i think it needs an emptier feeling break section to it

The Vagrance brings up a pretty good point, when you're going to go gritty with a song you need to break it up so it doesn't wear on the listener. A lot of the effects you've got going are really cool, and I'm especially loving the drumwork. But it's too relentless for my tastes.

Very cool processing, effects, and some brilliant percussion though. Do something different with the arrangement a few times to chunk up the song and you've got yourself a remix that could definitely pass through the panel. Keep at it!