Cute Overlord - Japanese girly vocals

Vlantis

Here's a song from my upcoming Xbox soundtrack. Figured you guys might like it. I did all the music, and the vocals were provided by one of my students. I'll be posting more of these if people seem to like it.

Can't give out any info on the game yet, but I've been permitted to post some of the songs on the internet.

Keep in mind this isn't the final mix (it's been finished since I uploaded this version).

http://soundcloud.com/vlantis/cute-overlord

Thanks for checking it out! It means a lot to me that you took the time to comment.

The game's a cartoony sidescrolling shooter. I should have made that clear in the original post. It'll be an indie game, unless Microsoft want to publish it. It's due around September, but I think it may take longer.

It's actually not as sickeningly cute as I was hope it would end up. My vocalist definitely had a hard time trying to do "cute." I kept yelling at her "More cute! MORE cute!" I told her if she didn't feel embarrassed, than she wasn't being over the top enough. Ah well, I turned out okay in the end.

Thanks for checking it out!