*NO* Darius Twin 'LASER'

Palpable

remixer name - posu yan

game - Darius Twin

Stage Select music

This was for the Bad Dudes project Jingle All The Way

http://baddudesmusic.com/jingle.html

BTW what happened to my Animal Crossing track?

po

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://snesmusic.org/v2/profile.php?selected=14202 03 "Stage Select"

Someone double check this, but I'm only hearing the source at 1:34-2:06, then 3:05-3:35. Based on that, and the fact that the actual connection is pretty tough to make out without some repeated listens, I'm gonna have to no this. Too bad, because this is a fun and well produced track, just not enough connection. Strengthen up the tie-ins and it'll be good.

NO (resubmit)

• 2 weeks later...

The production here is good, no complaints at all. Sounds used are cool and mesh well.

Arrangement though? Tougher to call.

The bass is in there at the beginning, but damn is this difficult to evaluate. I'm very familiar with the soundtrack, and though I am hearing the original elements throughout, I'm not really sure that enough of the early on segment contains something that would be recognizable to anyone who isn't super close tot he original. The criteria I am going by is that without knowing what the track is, would I have recognized it at all?

Sorry man, but the answer is no. :-(

• 3 weeks later...

You're hearing that bass in the original, OA? I'm not, and it's a pretty simple tune. I'm hearing the source exactly where DA did, which isn't much. Also, maybe it's just me, but I wasn't really diggin' the production on this one and I usually love po's stuff. It seemed overly dry and muted, not a lot of color. It sounded somewhat intentional, so maybe it's just a subjective thing. Lack of source usage =

NO