Dark Void Zero

Dunther

Now available for PC and iPhone too :D .

I don't own a DSi, so I was very happy that a Steam version came out too, and I bought it instantly.

Dark_Void_Zero_Cover.jpg

It seems that this NES style prequel is better reviewed than the original Dark Void itself :D and that's because it's really funny.

The game it's similiar to Metroid, but instead of a big map there are different maps for every level, and I am pretty sure there're 3 of them. And all power ups are not permanent (you can carry only 1 weapon).

To go on you must search cards that opens doors that have other cards behind, until you can leave the level (not before beating the boss naturally). In every level there are 100 Tech Points (you can call them simply "Coins" :D ) and a secondary objective that needs exploration to be copleted (like finding 5 lost diaries).

Steam archievements and leaderboards are also supported.

Like Mega Man 9-10, it's all in 8bit, and soundtrack (by Bear McCreary) is good too (although not awesome as the VVVVVV's one in my opinion).

Probabily isn't a big game, but for 4€ is worth the price :D

Someone else tried it?