Innocent Sea (Seiken Densetsu 3) improvisation for solo guitar

Emunator

http://tindeck.com/listen/dirm

So, this is the product of about 3 minutes of work (1 spent EQing and 2 spent recording) but I thought despite the amount of time I put into it, I thought it was worth sharing :-) It was all played live on my keyboard (yeah, sampled guitar FTL) without any editing or quantization.

Any adherence to actual music theory guidelines is entirely coincidental because I don't know any theory, but ehh :-P Hopefully you all enjoy this. It's the first thing I've ever recorded in my life that I think is good enough to share publicly (keep in mind that I first started playing an instrument only a year and some change ago, so I'm still really new at this.)

http://tindeck.com/listen/dirm

So, this is the product of about 3 minutes of work (1 spent EQing and 2 spent recording) but I thought despite the amount of time I put into it, I thought it was worth sharing :-) It was all played live on my keyboard (yeah, sampled guitar FTL) without any editing or quantization.

Any adherence to actual music theory guidelines is entirely coincidental because I don't know any theory, but ehh :-P Hopefully you all enjoy this. It's the first thing I've ever recorded in my life that I think is good enough to share publicly (keep in mind that I first started playing an instrument only a year and some change ago, so I'm still really new at this.)

Emunator actually making music? WTF ARE WE IN SOME ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

I find it eerie I'm the only one brave enough to crit a workshop mod.

CHICKENS!!!!!!!

The guitar in the beginning has too much decay on the reverb, it makes notes of previous chords bleed into the current notes (and that's a no no)

The sample quality of this guitar isn't that great, either. It sounds too much like a piano performance and less like a guitar performance.

There's also nothing being added/substraction, so while it's pretty creative and expansive it's also stale as a whole. NEEDS MOAR DYNAMICS.