So this is my first post, and I was wondering...

Kurushi

Hello to everyone on OCRemix. As you can tell this is my first post on this site, and I've got this song here that I just finished. It is the spontaneous brainchild of listening to too many Sonic 3 and Knuckles tracks and their many mutated offspring.

Anyway, all I have at the moment is a sad little midi file. It is supposed to be a jazzy, symphonic piece reminiscent of Flying Battery/Lava Reef/Chemical Plant and other such musax. Now, I should be able to do something decent to orchestral instruments, but I could really use the help of someone with better guitar recording skills than I. Since, while I do play, I have no means of getting the guitars sounds on to my computer (they won't stick to the case for some reason...). If anyone would be willing to lay down a lovely little riff or three, it would be greatly appreciated (of course other instruments are appreciated too!).

- Kurushi

(also, how would I go about getting said track on the internets? if you would be so kind...)