Olypmus Is Falling (movie trailer-esque rock track)

I wrote this track and afterwards realized it had a very E.S. Posthumus sound too it, heh. Its a short and very catchy movie trailer-esque song. I would love to replace the strings that i have in there right now with more realistic sounding ones, but i don't have the vst's for that. Oh well, enjoy it anyways. :D

stats.png

• 2 weeks later...

NIce work, I think it suits the trailer-esque sound you were going for, it's a shame that you couldnt get any better string sounds, but you know that already. My only other concerns with it are that the bass sounds too mechanical at some points and there's one point where it loses all human sound for me just becuase it sounds overly quantised, i can't say the exact time of this point because tin deck doesnt have a time count, i'll just describe it as the first break section before the arpegiated guitar comes in.

Other than that i like it, it's got a nice amount of variety in the arrangement

I do have the free version of the EastWest Symphonic library. I should use those strings instead and see how it comes out. And the part before the first break section, i couldn't really figure out a good transition from the first part the slower second part. I should mess around with that section and see if i can't get it sound better.

Thanks man, Joe :D