Field of Light - Synth Creation Stoof

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/332714

I know you guys don't like Newgrounds, but I'm a bit lazy to upload at Tindeck atm.

Anyways, I'd like to hear some opinions/critique on my created sounds. I know they're a bit basic, but I'm trying. I used Sytrus as my synth creator. As for the actual composition...I dunno, didn't really have a direction. But it ended up sounding like something you'd hear in Pocket Tanks or something.

Personally, I think it sounds like something that would go with a puzzle game of some sort. Either way, I wasn't trying to make something that's "in your face." Just something that's easy to listen to. Like the Homebrew Channel song on the Wii.

Regardless, let me know what you guys think about the synths, how I could possibly improve them and if the track fits the "easy listening" feel.

Oh! The track is meant to loop...just figured I'd add that. :D

I really enjoyed this. I suppose it could be labeled as easy listening. Either way, its a great track and well mixed/produced. I don't think the synths are a problem at all. Nor do i think that this track is really all that basic man. I'm more of a metal head though, so maybe someone else can give you more of an idea as to what to do next with the synths. I really like that sort of square lead that plays in the background. The drums also seem well balanced. All in all man, its a great start and a great song.

BTW, i actually think tindeck is easier to upload to, but that might just be personal preference, lol.