Bomber Nation (Bomberman Hero Mix)

Too loud and end s up being overcompressed to make everything fit.

I love that really deep bass, and the overall sound has a cool lounge feel to it. Lead guitar is a cool idea but just doesn't sound clear and expressive enough. The pad and hihats are difficult to listen to because the other instrument keep pushing the compression ceiling, they sound like they could sound ok in a more balanced mix. Balance your mix! :P

A minute of silence at the end? :P

Source link?

Too loud and end s up being overcompressed to make everything fit.

I love that really deep bass, and the overall sound has a cool lounge feel to it. Lead guitar is a cool idea but just doesn't sound clear and expressive enough. The pad and hihats are difficult to listen to because the other instrument keep pushing the compression ceiling, they sound like they could sound ok in a more balanced mix. Balance your mix! :P

A minute of silence at the end? :P

Source link?

Thank you, I will work on the mixing part :) and use my ezdrums, here is the source

Btw would you know where can i get a good sounding vst guitar (im using real strat, and amping with guitar rig 4)