Dune2 TUBElence

I love that game when I was a kid. My brother and me always played "turbulence" on trumpets:< But it was very long time ago) So this is my Metal try to do some thing with it. This is just DEMO version!! Work in progress!!! Waiting for your judgment. Say what should I change or add or remove or else) Thanks!!

http://fairtilizer.com/track/119085

And this is original:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I saw that no one has reviewed this so far, that's a shame.

I'm not familiar with the source sadly, but I will try to crit.

I think your cymbals and highhats are pretty weak honestly... I think this is the same kit from the other song that I didn't like so much. Snare works okay though... Kick could use some more oomph, it clicks nicely though.

Guitar playing is excellent, both rhythm and solo. I would take more liberties though, why not give yourself a section to go crazy and just take it to wherever you end up?

Your lead synth, is that pro-53? If so I have basically heard it everywhere, I recommend trying to program it better, as you could do better just trying to program it yourself, give it some nuances, some tremelo, pitch bends, some different attack, anything... Don't settle.

Anyway good luck, hope I helped.

Thanks!! I appreciate everything that you said! Especially on the guitar!) The problem is that I am only a beginner in this business. I just learned how to use this pro-53)And as for the drums .. This section is my weakest point. But I think the biggest problem in decreasing shape shortage of software. And accordingly the ability to use it. But I will continue to work on their weaknesses. Thanks again for the criticism!!) I will try..)