Doom Troopers(mutant chronicles) Electro-Rock mix on Mercury Stage

Haha, first off... That intro panned synth disoriented the hell out of me me! Ahhhhhh!

Bass sounds cool, drums are okay, I think they could use some EQ or compression, not sure if I like that plinky highhat and cymbal. I also think the drum writing itself is kind of strange, the kit sounds kind of out of place, something more realistic and acoustic could help. Something more rock. And like I said, the writing is kind of strange, it could be the kit, but I think there's no need to break the beat up as much as you do, just keep driving it, and only break it when you start/end sections.

Guitar is cool, I have no problem with the dryness, though I think you could have some more wet sounding synths to emphasize it more.

Hope this helps, keep it up guy!

• 2 months later...

This is it! Long time has pass before I update this thread!

Now.. I changed drums section, it's rocking now and sound live.

Plus solo in the end of the track. Now track has real live bass-guitar!(at last:-o)

Also I changed electronic section. I like it!;-)

This is it: stats.png

And this is original: stats.png

Enjoy!! If you can;-) Thank you for your time! And pleas.. Some feedback will be nice. Critic too!!:tomatoface: