*NO* Mega Man 2 (GB) 'Desolate Skies'

Palpable

My remixer name is ValiantLeon

E-mail address is naustin1234@hotmail.com

User ID is 32346

Submission info:

Game: Megaman 2

Song I'm remixing: Airman's Theme

Info: Gameboy version. Made with Reason 3.

Midi of the original song: http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gameboy/Gb2air.mid

(Couldn't find the MP3. Sorry guys)

Made a long time ago when I was first learning the ropes of making music. I submitted a really cruddy remix of a Silent Hill (which was actually more of a tribute than a remix) to you guys once before, not really sure how tough the judging was. This one is WAAAY better than that because it's actually a remix. Not many people get into remixing gameboy songs so I hope this does well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty close to borderline on this, but I can't help feeling like more could have been done to alleviate the repetition. The second half should have had some additional elements to progress the song, and those drums shouldn't be playing the same thing every time. It's a pretty song, and a simple but effective arrangement. Just needs to go that extra mile.

NO (resubmit)

The soundscape starts out a little muddy with that reverb, and needs an EQ cut at 250hz or so, but some cool textures that come in give it a cool style. Once that style is achieved, though, it's on autopilot for the duration. This really needs to be expanded a lot to maintain interest.

This needs a lot more development to pass, sorry. :-(

No