Mega Man Legends - That Feeling...It's Love!

Dash Myoku

stats.png

Source - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4-cb9sxhaA

So far, this is just a cover, but I'd love to try and expand on what I've done with this piece of fine music. You already get a sense of feeling "love," but I want to flesh that out some more and really make that feeling shine.

Regardless, what I've presented to you is the basis for how the rest of the composition will be. Orchestrated awesomeness.

If you hear any issues with what I currently have, please let me know so that I can correct said issues. I just made this earlier today and then called it quits for the day. I guess staying up all night had something to do with that. ^^;

I'll try and have an update within the week. Enjoy. :D

I like it a lot overall. It has a nice, peaceful feeling. If you're going for orchestral, though, I might recommend you consider how the individual players would handle this. For instance, the woodwind repetitions not only sound a little funny because they're all identical and don't have a lot of variance, a real player would hate you 8-O. You have a good foundation here, though. Try to expand on it (which you said you would, so no doubt it'll turn out well) and do some more creative things with the available forces.

Echoin' C-7 on the repetition. What you have now sounds good but coverish. Could definitely use some expanded arrangement. Really like your percussion.

Great seeing someone tackle Mega Man Legends - vastly underrated game. Lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing what you accomplish with this! :)