Kenneth Boxall Studios

Kenneth Boxall

Hello everyone I wanted to let everyone know about my work and see if you'd like me to work with them on any of they're projects. I can do sound design from sword clashing to blood splatter to engines roaring. Music I have most strength in are Orchestral, Electronica, Metal and Ambient if you'll like to hear some. www.kennethboxall.com or www.youtube.com/kennethboxall I also do voice acting from impressions of famous voices to originals.

I like your stuff. It's well written and sounds very solid (those string patches are excellent in PowerPounder) I could definitely use you on my project. If you're interested check out my thread below. For you, I would recommend checking out Gengai's theme or Min Min's theme, as they would probably suit your style best. Let me know if you're interested:smile:

FLYING DRAGON PROJECT

I like your stuff. It's well written and sounds very solid (those string patches are excellent in PowerPounder) I could definitely use you on my project. If you're interested check out my thread below. For you, I would recommend checking out Gengai's theme or Min Min's theme, as they would probably suit your style best. Let me know if you're interested:smile:

FLYING DRAGON PROJECT

Sounds fantastic, I'll go check this out right away also you can reach me at info@kennethboxall.com

^_^ I'll make some songs and send them your way soon enough.

also keep in touch if you choose any newer albums or projects.