Rickety Tic and the Death of Toc - An American McGee's Alice Remix

RedSand

Surprised this hasn't garnered any comments yet. Very interesting and dark. Kind've cool having it droning in the background while I work on some other stuff. I think clarity/mixing could definitely be improved. You've got some cool sounds and synths going here and you've hit the general vibe.

Awkward transition from the intro to The retriggering part about 2/3 through also felt awkward... you could've left that part out. In general, it's pretty repetative, so try to cut out some unecessary parts and/or vary it up more.

No original in front of me, so I can't comment on the arrangement.

Biggest issues are mix mudiness and transitions right now. Keep at it.

Thanks for the comments. I wasn't worried too much about the repetativeness until I saw how long it became. I'll be working to trim off some of the fat soon. I had a feeling right away that the mixing part would be suspect since that's always been a weakness of mine. But I'll work on that too. I also edited the OP with a link to the original song since that had slipped my mind.

Again, thanks for the reply.