*NO* Bubble Bobble 'Bubbles Fairy Soft'

djpretzel

Hey there

I submitted a bubble bobble remix, the name being

Procyon- Bubbles Fairy Soft OC ReMix

but the URL i gave wasn't working correctly, so i've had to reupload it (i've also cut down the bitrate in the process)

the new URL is

all the ID3v2 stuff should still be fine though.

Sorry if this has inconvenienced you, but yeah.. it wasn't working before hand.

I also took a moment to change one of the beats, as the previous beats were rather bland, i've altered them to some extent. I noticed a few other remixes of the same tune on the site, so I've endeavoured to keep them different sounding, with the piano at the beginning, and the fact i have instead plotted all the notes myself and put in new chords, instead of taking a sample.

Hope it reaches the standard you set for your site, thank you, and once again sorry for the confusion/trouble

Sean Craddock. aka. Procyon

s.craddock@talk21.com <-- public email, and email for all correspondance.

NOoooooo. Terrible keyboard sample. Bland strings, though not abominable.

Some thin, gimpy percussion joined in at :54. OH MAN, BAH; 1:06, some more stock percussion crap. Man, these samples are straight donkey crud, the structure is repetitive and unenergetic, and literally every time a new layer of instrumentation comes in, I get pissed off at this. 1:29 has some low saw wave or wutvea, then 1:48 with wuteva other lame thing.

All this buildup up to 2:10 for a crappily sequenced cover with generic beats?!? Goddammit, this just isn't my day. Listened to the whole thing, but it doesn't merit anymore beyond this. I'm too busy trashing it. Bad everything. Even the strings coming in again at 3:32 are only a drop of decency admist this default crud. I'll never get those 5 minutes back. Fuck.