Drummer looking to collab

clockworkengine

Only some original stuff. I also played most of the other instruments on the tracks on this link as well, with the exception of the vocals (although I did write them, as well as the lyrics).

I haven't done any ocr collabs yet but I'm very interested. I don't mean to sound egotistical, but my skills are quite high, and I want a chance to work with some equally skilled musicians. I figured this is the place to do it.

http://www.myspace.com/virtuousarmor

I checked it out, a bit of "In His Hands". Pretty sweet. Good drum sound, would you actually be able to record drums of this quality? Can you perform and expand on a pre-written programmed drums?

And vocals were nice. :-)

If you'd be up for that Space Quest remix, that might be really awesome. You could even do vocals!

I've got a set of yamaha electronic drums so it's pretty easy to get a crystal clear, high quality drum sound out of them near to or on par with that recording.

I didn't use them for that recording, but you can expect a similar quality from any recordings I submit for this site.

And yes, I can work with and/or expand on any existing drum ideas or tracks you may have.