MMX Spark Mandrill - Got lyrics, need sounds

Psychol0gist

Currently thinking of writing up some lyrics for a popular yet barely done track in the Megaman X for OCR. Spark Mandrill.

Preferably someone that wants to cover the voice and the guitaring. Will provide the direction for the lyrics. You can be creative with the sounds. Meet halfway on the collab. :mrgreen:

Currently thinking of writing up some lyrics for a popular yet barely done track in the Megaman X for OCR. Spark Mandrill.

Preferably someone that wants to cover the voice and the guitaring. Will provide the direction for the lyrics. You can be creative with the sounds. Meet halfway on the collab. :mrgreen:

I actually had been considering doing one of these for a while. That melody just lends itself really well to sing along

Changing the key may be prudent if I were to sing it though. My voice just don't go that high.

I actually had been considering doing one of these for a while. That melody just lends itself really well to sing along

Changing the key may be prudent if I were to sing it though. My voice just don't go that high.

Nah it'll be more like a rock ballad kind of thing. Nothing too high. Wouldn't go into much high pitch if at all.

At the moment, only have a first verse and a hook with it but if you want to go in on it I can work on more lyrics.