Mario Kart ReMix Album Project - CANCELED, because of my weak resolve...

Anorax

Yeaah... I don't know if this went over your head, but the fake dog turd is bad. You egged me and my thread after I egged some noob! I said you have just made yourself a powerful enemy, Mr. Noob! Then I teased you with the fact that halc and I are making Rainbow Road. We don't want our names on this project! You've made yourself TWO powerful enemies, Mr. Noob! Bwahahahah! *evil laugh*

Good luck with your noob project!

bloody-broken-egg-red.jpg

Just a suggestion - I think you should stick with Mario Kart 64 since it seems to be the lesser covered, and it would reduce the track list, allowing you to keep a focus easier.

I've actually taken a look at the soundtrack to Mario Kart 64 for organizing as it'd make a nice nifty album by itself I feel. I wasn't necessarily intending to be one to start it though.

Just a suggestion - I think you should stick with Mario Kart 64 since it seems to be the lesser covered, and it would reduce the track list, allowing you to keep a focus easier.

I've actually taken a look at the soundtrack to Mario Kart 64 for organizing as it'd make a nice nifty album by itself I feel. I wasn't necessarily intending to be one to start it though.

I agree. Mario Kart 64 is mint. I'm not even familiar with the other Mario Kart's but that's just me, and I suck. :-(

I agree. Mario Kart 64 is mint. I'm not even familiar with the other Mario Kart's but that's just me, and I suck. :-(

No, you don't. *looks back and forth with paranoia*

Don't smite me...

Yeah. That's probably a good idea.

Maybe I should leave the SNES album to the OneUps :-|

I think you should stick with Mario Kart 64 since it seems to be the lesser covered...

Yeah, but it's the most covered...?

Of the nine remixes from the Mario Kart Franchise, Mario Kart 64 has five.

I think that I will put this on the back burner for now-

that doesn't mean that the projects off, just that it won't be MY priority for a while - I know that there are a bunch of running projects right now, and not everyone is ready for another one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Canceled, because I am very lazy

:)

However, if you had a part in this project, then PM me your grievances.

I rarely post like this and I hope I don't for some time to come, but this is such a douchebag move it s not even funny. I hope it didn't get that far anyway so those who signed up for it didn't waste a lot of time for usuch a shitty outcome.

I rarely post like this and I hope I don't for some time to come' date=' but this is such a douchebag move it s not even funny. I hope it didn't get that far anyway so those who signed up for it didn't waste a lot of time for usuch a shitty outcome.[/quote']

Thanks. I love you too.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. However, with the amount of hatred somewhere between posts 15 and 30, I figured to just kill the project.

Considering there is no smileyface for "I'm sorry that I can't do this", I had to use one of them for a meaning that is strictly implied.

So, yeah. I nevefor it to be funny. Maybe I will be able to pull this one back from the past when I can get more interest, i.e. when there are not so much of other, more developed projects clogging up the OCR workspace, so to speak. :-|