Mario Kart Album

Anorax

Director: Electrolisystem

Why would I start an album?

-I don't have any experience, so... why?

Well, I decided to start up a Mario Kart Album because there has been a small amount of interest in these games ReMix-wise (all of 9 remixes), and it came to mind that someone should have started a project by now. After sorting through the archives and the project forums (and coming up empty), I decided to at least give this a try.

Artists: Needed, if willing.

Claiming Policy (adopted from the Donkey Kong 3 - Double The Trouble Project thread)

If you would like to be in this project, I’d like to hear a short WIP to cement your status and prove that you’re able to meet my quality bar. For those of you whose WIPs don’t necessarily reflect the production quality of the final product, I’d also like to hear an example of one of your completed songs. All of these requirements are to prove that you’re able to meet the project quality bar.

[However, this is not required yet - this is still in the recruitment stage. Any WiPs you want to give me should be handled via PM.]

If you want to have a WiP for me (it will be required by the first deadline, whenever that will be...), then the quality bar isn't set that high. Not yet.

The project is just starting, and whatever you have for me is ok as long as you have room to edit it and re-remix your WiP.

Basically, if the source is somewhat obvious, then it's ok.

I’m going to handle track claiming a little bit differently than most projects have in the past. Ideally, I’d like to see every important song on both soundtracks remixed at least once. However, I’m not going to turn away anyone else who’s interested in remixing songs for the project, I’m allowing multiple people to claim the same track. I’m also running things this way in the interests of efficiency – I understand that sometimes an artist cannot come through with a certain track in a reasonable amount of time, so doubling up on tracks where there the interest is present will help things run smoothly in case an artist has to drop a claim or becomes tied up with other obligations.

NOTE: if there are any broken eggs lying around, please ignore that. :)

Track List

SNES

Chiptune

Main Theme - Claimed By: WAV file

Choose Your Driver - Claimed By: WAV file

Mario Circuit - Claimed By: WAV file

Donut Plains - Claimed By: WAV file

Ghost Valley - Claimed By: WAV file

Bowser's Castle - Claimed By: WAV file

Choco Island - Claimed By: WAV file

Koopa Beach - Claimed By: WAV file

Vanilla Lake - Claimed By: WAV file

Rainbow Road - Claimed By: WAV file

Battle Mode - Claimed By: WAV file

Staff Roll - Claimed By: WAV file

ANY OTHERS WILL BE BY REQUEST, SO JUST ASK,

such as the ranks (per character):

Nintendo 64

Chiptune

Mario Kart 64 Theme - Claimed By:

Kart Select - Claimed By:

Wario Stadium, 3 raceways (Same) - Claimed By:

Moo Moo Farm, Yoshi Valley (Same) - Claimed By: YouTube Link

Choco Mountain, Battle Arenas (Same) - Claimed By:

Koopa Troopa Beach - Claimed By: Seto

Banshee Boardwalk - Claimed By:

Frappe Snowland, Sherbert Land - Claimed By: Speeeven

Bowser's Castle - Claimed By:

Kalimari Desert - Claimed By:

Winning Results - Claimed By: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmSi7u1Zm0

Rainbow Road - Claimed By:

DK's Jungle Parkway - Claimed By: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CoyPXBU6Zg

Toad's Turnpike - Claimed By: Speeeven

Versus Match Results - Claimed By: YouTube Link

Losing Results - Claimed By: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXn8bCBEBo4

Battle Arenas - Claimed By:

Trophy Presentations (Part 1 and/or 2) - Claimed By:

Victory Lap, Credits (Same) - Claimed By:

NO Trophy for you! - Claimed By: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MlIPt3Narc

CLAIMS

Open for claim

Claimed (no WiP)

Claimed (WiP)

Here's a good place to start, if you want to begin a project. That means this is the place to post this. Note that you can't run a project on OCR forums unless it's officially approved by the mods around here. Recruiting for a project, though, is perfectly fine (which is all you're doing here, anyway).

As for Mario Kart not getting any love, were you aware that there's already a Mario Kart album? It's just not hosted on OCR. It's not free, though.

Just pointing you in the right direction, there.