[WANTED] music composer for a new arcade classic (post-paid)

J-SNAKE

To give a bit inspiration and direction, just listen to this track here at minute 7-8 . Something similar in the style but a bit more fresh would fit well, I think:

The game can perfectly provide action/dexterity gameplay and puzzles aswell.

It would be cool to have a track for more action/dexterity based levels, and another track for heavily puzzle-based levels.

The music has to represent the sweet and tricky nature of the game. You can probably try to come up with a rough track-version for the first and I will tell you it is heading in the right direction or not. Metal would be out of place, I guess.

Hi guys, if you think you can compose a sweet and engaging track for this kind of game then feel free to contact me on youtube or here: jurisnake@web.de.

Here is a short impression of the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG-jUzBzpO0 You will get a nice piece of profit when the game is going to sale.:wink:

I'm interested, but what genre of music are you most looking for? I usually do hard rock/metal, but i can also do electronic rock and some chiptunes.

Hi guys, if you think you can compose a sweet and engaging track for this kind of game then feel free to contact me on youtube or here: jurisnake@web.de. a short impression of the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG-jUzBzpO0 You will get a nice piece of profit when the game is going to sale;)

i'm interested. i might actually have something already ready to go. i'll send you an email.