Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley remix

Xsquader

We've heard this song before!

*ahem* Anyway, aside from not really doing anything interesting with the writing (the gated synth rhythm and delayed bass thingy aren't interesting enough on their own), the sound design is cohesive, if a little bland. Mixing seems basic - not bad, but rather like it's only been mixed with volume, not EQ and spacing. Bass is probably too loud, can't say for sure on these headphones.

Not bad, but we've heard the song before. We haven't heard you before. Needs more you. ;)

You are correct you haven't heard me. I will keep that in mind. Perhaps you should hear me ;)

I can't sing I don't do vocals, but well...I will try to show you what I mean next time I post something.

lol, not what I meant. :P I meant it just sounds like a redo of the original, doesn't have enough of your own creativity and personality in it. I'm not talking about vocals, I'm talking about your own writing, your own style, your own version. Something more "you" than this.

Which is kind'a what ocr is about - your interpretation, your creativity, your arrangement, your idea of how it could sound.