~the ballad of the wind fish~ZELDA

lullaby

Some weird chord changes in there, some of them work fine and add a really cool flavor to the track, others sound clashing and wrong.

Seems like some more instruments in the mids and lows would give the track some more balance, it sounds really light and weak atm. I get that it's probably what you're going for, but it could still use some more... grounding.

Sound effects are a bit too loud, the track overall could use some more variation and dynamics, and that occasional percussion sound seems dry and raw.

Cool arrangement, needs a little more work. Production needs more work. Overall, it's enjoyable but those little flaws are detracting. Fix them and you should have a really sweet track here.

This was really good. It stayed really close to the original. Perhaps a bit to close. I personally didn't mind because it was interesting to listen to and different enough that it was not an exact copy, or just a cover with no flavor, but that is one thing that I noticed and other people on here may comment on it too. If you ask me though, it doesn't detract. Well done.

One thing I must compliment you on is when the ocean sounds started. It was almost like it ended where Link's Awakening began. The distant flute was very cool as well. I would have to agree with Rozovian though. The wave sound was kind of loud. Maybe turn it down just a hair though because I like the effect it gives.

Otherwise you have a very cool piece here. :)

EDIT: PS. I quite like the picture you used.