Ninja Gaiden (Decision) and American Gladiators (title) remix.

So I decided to mix together Ninja Gaiden's (A Decision) tune with the title theme for American Gladiators on the SNES because they both share the same progression, Aka: that downward I Vii Vi V. I've got about 4 mins of it finished so it's I've basically got all of my ideas in the this mix. Any and all feedback and constructive crit is appreciated! let me know what you think. :D

http://ocrwip.fireslash.net/?fid=1155 <--- Remix

Sources:

(At :22)

Wow. I never thought about remixing the American Gladiators theme myself (I played that game just to listen to the music when I was a kid! The game was horrible.... of course I was too young to realize that though.)

Kudos to you for the great idea of mixing this with a Ninja Gaiden track, of all things! I was considering this to be part of my workout playlist until the pace started changing ~2:10. xD

Now, may not be such a critic, but lemme give you some food for thought:

1:00 to 1:21 - The synthesizer that wobbles(distorts?) after a second; I don't find the wobbling too favorable. Maybe you could experiment some more on that part?

Do you think the transition from 2:09 to 2:15 could be better?

1:21 to 1:34 - In my opinion, that part could've used that extra music piece that's in the source. Of course, it's fine without it as well, and it's your choice. I'd play with the idea of including it though.

This isn't helpful at all to you, but 2:15 to 2:31 sounded like 'Power Rangers in Space' there xD

3:52-3:53, you sure you want that crash symbol for a pause?

I REALLY like how you blended these two themes together. Awesome work. Definitely OC ReMix material.

• 2 weeks later...