Need Some Quick Help With FL Studios Panning Automation

No it's definetely not, it doesn't work if i play through speakers either.

Laptop speakers - no pan automation.

Headphones - no pan automation.

Audio interface - pan automation.

I doubt it's a case of the program just ignoring the automation. Try panning normally, to see if it's really a matter of the pan automation not working, if panning at all works.

Someone that uses FL plz solve how or rule out that FL is causing this.

Laptop speakers - no pan automation.

Headphones - no pan automation.

Audio interface - pan automation.

I doubt it's a case of the program just ignoring the automation. Try panning normally, to see if it's really a matter of the pan automation not working, if panning at all works.

Someone that uses FL plz solve how or rule out that FL is causing this.

Yeah i tried moving the panning control manually and it didn't work either. It's not my laptop speakers i'm playing through, it's proper speakers. Surely it must be something to do with FL because the volume controls are fine.

So, stereo through an external interface, mono through laptop headphones jack. How about the laptop speakers?

Could it be that anything played through the built-in interface is mono in FL, and anything via the external interface is stereo? If so, find the settings for this and change there. Dunno why the output would turn to mono and change for a different interface, but it makes more sense than that the pan automation would arbitrarily be ignored.