Name of Song Arranged : Level BGM

Additional Information about the game : Cheetahmen II for NES, publicshed

by Active Enterprises in 1992.

Link to the original soundtrack : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNRD2lslEGI

Your own comments about the mix : Well, I had watched a friend Livestream

the game about a week ago, and since then the tune has been stuck in my

head. I was looking around YouTube at remixes, and then decided to make my

own for fun.

Haha that beat is massive. Pretty obnoxiously so, but fun.

The other elements of this are not so polished. The sound very dry and don't particularly fit with the incredibly overproduced drums, which are fairly obviously a cut up loop. This kinda sounds like someone found an excellent drum loop, and picked some presets without really teaking them all to fit together. There's only really 3 elements for the whole piece, and the emphasis is definitely on being loud. Ending is also conspicuous by it's absence.

It was fun, but there is a lot of room for expansion and intricasy here that just hasn't been explored and the production whilst very loud doesn't sound like it was approached with too much care. Needs a lot more polish and detail to really stand up to what exists already on the site.

NO

Yeah, the beats really carry this, but beyond that, it's not really integrated well, and I am hearing some clipping. The synths and beats don't really feel completely integrated; the synths feel like they are on top of the beats for the most part, though that changes depending on the section.

The arrangement of the B section is pretty well interpreted, however, with some nice rhythmic shifts, and the beat chopping that goes on afterward is great.

This is actually really fun and cool, but needs some production polish to make it feel more cohesive.

No, please resubmit

gotta agree with the others; some solid ideas here, and creative slicing, but there's not a lot of cohesion between the percussion and synths. the track is also overmaximized which is causing some distortion. arrangement was cool, could of used a little more variety in the instrumentation, but the mixing is the main issue at the moment.

NO(resub)