InFAMOUS 2 demo

Thin Crust

I just played through it (2.5 gigs) and I have to say that as someone who has beaten InFAMOUS 1 four times(2 of them 100% minus the blast shards) the game is phenomenal. The only couple things I have against it was the unlimited energy (obviously removed in full game) and that minibosses go down way too easy. I'm happy to report that the megawatt hammer is greatly improved. In the first game, a fully upgraded blast wouldn't even take out a normal member of the 1st sons.

Has anyone else had a chance to play through it yet?

Haven't, actually, but I do want to play it. I've just been so busy that gaming is almost completely off my schedule(aside from the odd TF2 session). As a big fan of the original, the only concern I have is making the open world more compelling. The original game had a gripping storyline and a sprawling world, and once the former is gone, the latter just becomes somewhat bland. I lost all desire to play after the game ended :|.

Er, how long is this demo? You battled how many minibosses?

It's 3 missions long. There's a couple ummmmm things to fight that go down really easy.

And then there's ummmmmm this other thing (can't find the video of it) that goes down after about 5 megawatt hammers. It's that really big monster that takes up the whole street. I'll keep looking for a vid of it.

EDIT: found it.

Skip to about 3:30 of this video.