Fei Long Remix Super Street Fighter II SNES Version

RickStrife

Good job on this one. So many good tunes from Street Fighter 2 and glad to hear Fei Long getting some love :)

The mix is nicely balanced. I like the opening cymbal and love the bass drum hits. The drums are well sequenced!

My only comment would be on your structure. You've done some really cool original writing and when it starts, we hear the theme we all know and love, but how about playing with the structure a little more? Use some of your original writing first (I say that because I like what you've done with the material).

I enjoyed it and please do more! :)

naruto_kakashi.gif katon99 Thank you very much! :grin: I felt this song very much, maybe the chord progression is just sweet! The original song is very catchy as it is, I just injected some roids on it xD.

Thanks again!

EDIT:

sonic1_ending.gif Lidawg I got your reply while I was replying the previous. Thank you! I know what you mean about playing a little bit more with the song at some other points like the intro for example, kind of the OCR lines, I'm triying to follow them a bit more everytime. T. Hawk is the next to finish my project, I'll see what I can do about him :), I was thinking deeply about it, because his track is a bit more to the heart and culture rich. I'll let you guys now when it's finished! Read ya!