007 Theme -Electronica/Metal Mix

Sweet! I started a 007 metal cover about a year back too lol! Btw, you should actually post this in the "originals" section as the song you remixed was made for the films first.

I like it, the arrangement is pretty cool. I like the somewhat chaotic rhythm of everything. That being said I do think there are some things holding this back from being all it could be.

First thing I noticed, your rhythm guitar sounds quite weak for metal. I could be wrong but it doesn't sound like it's double tracked. It's also very quiet. There's a lot of volume issues, the lead guitar is really quiet. I think you have strings or choir in there, but it's very quiet and seems to be drowning in reverb. The drums do sound good but maybe just a splash more reverb on the snare?

Oh well, like you say it's not perfect. No song ever is perfect though lol. Either way I still enjoyed it. You've inspired me to try finishing my 007!