AudioGL - Unique 3d DAW software

Couldn't find a mention of this on here yet, so I thought i'd share it.

So it's still in pre-beta stage, no guarantee of a release, but it looks and sounds incredibly interesting at the very least.

It's completely modular from what i can tell, and looks like a truly intuitive and original way of working. The makers are still trying to get funding for it, but with plans of audio editting still to be added, both PC and (eventually) Mac compatability and ReWire support I'm very excited by this.

What does everyone else think? Something exciting and new, or just a flashy version of max msp with 3d thrown in there to join to bandwagon?

I think it looks amazing! having a new way of thinking about the way you synthesize creates new things you could never think of! I think this would really be the best if it had the capability of being stand alone and also being a vst of sorts. but on it's own it seems awesome. I love that he takes ONE monophonic oscillator and makes a whole song by the way he uses the automation and it sounds like 10 different sounds. This is something people should really check out because there's nothing like it. it's very intuitive.