Sign in to follow this  
djpretzel

OCR01339 - Final Fantasy "Warriors of Light"

This is a really fun listen. There's a whole lot of textures going on keeping the sound scape varied and up in the air. Each section of the song feels unique; the source isn't repeated in the same way twice, if that makes sense :razz:, making everything feel constantly fresh.

As always, the guitar is awesome and I really love the piano parts. They add such an interesting mellow contrast against the high powered guitars. 'Tis a really, really great mix.

One of the first remixes on OCR I listened to, and still one of my favorites; holds a definite place in my heart. It really is pure, unabashed rock, and is great fun to listen to. I, too, notice the 'wrong notes' but I guess I'm less musically discerning or something because they didn't bother me in the slightest, because I enjoy the whole song. Actually, my favorite parts are when the rock fades back and the piano comes in to the forefront, so, eh. :-)