routing Kontakt 4 in FL Studio

Yes, it is possible.

1. Load up an instance of K4 (doesn't matter whether it's "Kontakt", "Kontakt16out", etc.)

2. Load the instruments/multis you want.

3. Go to Outputs tab in the Kontakt interface. Click Presets/Batch Configuration. Select "Reset Output Selection." This should set up 8 routed stereo outputs within Kontakt, st.1 through st.8. If you don't see these, then hit "Add Channels" and manually add however many you want. You'll also want to hit the cross-shaped "+" button below any channels that don't have numbers there. For example, if st.1 has 1|2 below it, that means it is outputting on channels 1 and 2. If it has the cross, then it's not outputting on anything. You can just click and set st.2 to 3+4, st.3 to 5+6, and so forth. Make sure to then hit the Presets menu again and do "Save current output selection as... default"

4. Hit the gear icon in the upper left of the Kontakt wrapper. Click Processing. Click Auto Map Outputs.

5. In FL Studio, put Kontakt 4 on a mixer track. St.1 in Kontakt will output to that track. St.2 will output to the next available track, etc. Done.

Yes, it is possible.

1. Load up an instance of K4 (doesn't matter whether it's "Kontakt", "Kontakt16out", etc.)

2. Load the instruments/multis you want.

3. Go to Outputs tab in the Kontakt interface. Click Presets/Batch Configuration. Select "Reset Output Selection." This should set up 8 routed stereo outputs within Kontakt, st.1 through st.8. If you don't see these, then hit "Add Channels" and manually add however many you want. You'll also want to hit the cross-shaped "+" button below any channels that don't have numbers there. For example, if st.1 has 1|2 below it, that means it is outputting on channels 1 and 2. If it has the cross, then it's not outputting on anything. You can just click and set st.2 to 3+4, st.3 to 5+6, and so forth. Make sure to then hit the Presets menu again and do "Save current output selection as... default"

4. Hit the gear icon in the upper left of the Kontakt wrapper. Click Processing. Click Auto Map Outputs.

5. In FL Studio, put Kontakt 4 on a mixer track. St.1 in Kontakt will output to that track. St.2 will output to the next available track, etc. Done.

perfect. i knew it was possible, but i didn't know how to do it. this is great =) less memory usage, here i come!

and neblix, that's what i usually do with more complex stuff. like, i've got one for gofriller cello, to make the aftertouch and vibrato work properly in FL, etc.