looking for help on remix project in Seattle

luckystud77

I've been working on a remix project for over a year and I realize that I need some help completing it. I'm new at making remixes and need someone that has more skills and most importantly more tools to help me complete this project. I live in the Seattle area and could really use someone's help!! :whatevaa:

If you want help, you gotta let ppl know more. All I get from this is that you have some remixes, need help, and live around Seattle. :P

What do you have? What do you need? <-most important questions

Is it an album-type project or a single remix, or something in between? What genre/sound/style is it? <-other important questions

What game(s)? <-the question that might get you the most attention.

I am working on a remix to Aquatic Ambiance from Donkey Kong Country. I need someone more experienced with tools that are better than Fruity Loops. Or I need guidance on how to work Fruity Loops even more in my favor. So far the remix is sounding way awesome I just can't finish it without help. :( It's a single track that I'm working on. The genre I'm trying to make it is techno/trance. :smile: