Sonic the Hedgehog's Gameworld "SoNICO Colors"

noTuX

Earlier this year, I completed a remix for the SEGA Pico challenge that was issued in this thread.

The remix got the boot from the judges, but I would still like to share it with you all.

(Copied from my submission email)

I'm not really sure what the name of these songs are, so I'll link you to the YouTube Video:

Source used in the video: @ 00:45 (How many players screen). I used this source at the 0:00-0:20 mark.

Kinda did a freestyle from 0:21-1:00 mark.

Source used in video: @ 1:09 (Car Race). I used this at the 1:00-1:20 mark.

Source used in video: YAY!!! Used at the 1:19 & 2:48 marks.

Another freestyle from 1:20-1:40.

Source used in the video: @ 00:45 (How many players screen). I used this source at the 1:40-1:50 mark.

Source used from video: @9:33 (The battle is over). Used from 1:50-2:10.

Freestyle from 2:10-2:30.

Source used in video: @ 1:09 (Car Race). I used this at the 2:30-2:50 mark.

Freestyle from 2:50-3:10.

Source used in the video: @ 00:45 (How many players screen). I used this source at the 3:10.

I hope I didn't make that confusing...

I this mix I wanted to make this mix using some lo-fi samples to create sort of a "retro" feel, while at the same time, making something that sounds like it could have been on the Sonic Colors soundtrack. I wanted it to be kind fast pace. This mix is the most difficult one I've done to date because of the short source tunes, but I still had fun doing it.

Here is the remix: http://soundcloud.com/user7666413/sonic-the-hedgehogs-gameworld

Thanks