Remixname/Artist name is: Little Boy Peter

Real name is: Frans Peter Bull Enger

E-mail adress: cappapie@hotmail.com

My website: http://foolish.digitalinc.info/~peter/

I havn-t registered myeself at the forum

Remix Info:

The remix-song is from the game: Chrono Cross

Name of the song: Melody Of The Shore

Comment: Well, it's about 2years since i made this song. dont ask me why is has taken so damn long time to submit the song on this site. but, anyway, no it is here and i hope you enjoy listening to it. The song is what i call very melodic trance i i am very happy and proud of the final result. the original song is one of the most beautiful melodies ever made, and i thought maybe it fitted into a trance suite. if it did is up to you! please comment my song, negative or positive!

http://www.tzone.org/~llin/psf/packs2/Chrono_Cross_psf.rar - 107 "Dream of the Shore Bordering Another World"

Pretty much the original on strings, followed a synth lead with rhymthic alterations joined in. There were also some kicks and claps that sound pasted on. Not much in the way of anything truly driving the track forward or making the arrangement interesting unfortunately.

A harp was used at 1:38, but I still didn't hear any particularly interpretive compositional ideas until 1:53, and that was a only brief respite until the compositional ideas basically looped at 2:06.

Not bad for a first effort back in the day I suppose, but it would need a lot more creativity with the arrangement and the rhythms here.

NO

You better bring your best effort when you want to arrange source material of this amazing quality. This mix is just a very basic interpretation of the source material. With new synth lead and more driving percussion used additively almost.

The conceptual interpretation of the mix is not very daring at all, and on the production side this is just too basic in synth design, production processing.

Weak, abrupt, pointless ending.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't bad at all. This is a competent effort, especially for a first submission. Please use our wip forums for future feedback on this or your other works. Keep at it and best of luck next time. NO

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from an overly conservative arrangement, this mix suffers from acute beginneritis, to use the technical term. Now, this isn't necessarily a bad thing; everyone starts as a beginner. But the best thing to do here is to consider this mix good practice, get feedback from the WIP forums, and keep working.

NO