Sonic and Knuckles Death Egg Tussle

Kruai

Here we go!

(great use of a voice clip, imho)

Not sure about the Robotnik clip, though - it doesn't come out that well, so it's hard to really agree with that one. The timing is alright, but it gets drown before it finishes.

I will agree that you either need another guitar sample, or find a real guitarist to help you out with the metulz, since that takes away from the rest of the mix, which is pretty sweet.

The mix of timbres are really sweet - the deep bass, chippy textures, FM effects, solid leads, they all work well. The leads tend to get pushed into the background, though, so be sure to mix the front elements to the front in the mix.

That's about all I can hear that bugs me with this mix. Make some fixes (the guitar, especially - it really sticks out like a sore thumb) and you should be able to see the front page with this one.

All righty--I actually already did away with the second clip (All systems, full power) because it felt odd. And because he sounded like a pirate.

I would really like to find a way to keep the "How about THIS" stuck in the mix, though. I'll try to find a way to work that out better. I really wish I had a, and could play the, guitar. I know I need better samples; this is unfortunately the best guitar sound I've had so far.