Fighting Theme

SuperTrey09

And here's the more I asked for I see haha.

Fun song, it starts off unserious then at 0:43 something happens. I like both parts not sure what happened storywise completely though.

Well it's kind of a spin on an old video game character. I started it off kind of like the Rocky theme because he's a boxer and made it funky because the themes this guy had in the past were funky. Then I put the fast arpeggios in because I wanted to lol. No real reason. Just wanted it to be more dramatic and epic.

Yes. More of that.

I love the transition from epic gladiator entrance to a sort of Street Fighter Alpha funky feel. Love the synthy brass. The composition is killer!

I do foresee people complaining about "sample" quality, humanization and all that jazz, but whatever.

The horn samples in particular are hard to make sound completely authentic. As far as humanizing, I played most of the melody and funky parts (aside from some of the arpeggio parts) on my midi controller so it should be fairly humanized.

Anything bad that really stands out? Any advice would help.

The horn samples in particular are hard to make sound completely authentic. As far as humanizing, I played most of the melody and funky parts (aside from some of the arpeggio parts) on my midi controller so it should be fairly humanized.

Anything bad that really stands out? Any advice would help.

I just meant that those are the usual criticisms on this site.

I'm no producer/mixer/sound engineer so I can't help ya there. I just listen for the song itself. Which I thoroughly enjoy.