DragonAvenger

-XLacusX

-Lee-Roy

-leeroy.faure@yahoo.fr

-Guilty Gear X2

-Name of the arrangement: Orders Executor

-Original Name: Holy Orders

-Link to the Original:

I've done this remix for myself but a friend told me to send it to OCRemix, I have used a midi file so I think it will be like my others attempts ( Remix of the Road - Street Fighter Alpha 3 / Remix of Max Man - Streets of Rage 2 )

here is the link:

• 2 months later...

Wicked sweet source! There's a lot of melodic content to work with here, and I think while you address a lot of the different aspects of the source, you spread everything out so widely that there's a lot of filler space in between each idea. This really kills the flow of the track, and as a result it's difficult to keep interested in what's going on. Cutting the fat is going to be the first good step for you here. Once the arrangement is condensed, I'd suggest looking at your arrangement. Almost every section has only one interesting part going on at a time, without any harmony or countermelodies. Adding something like a harmony will add a lot more complexity and interest in the track. Similarly, look at your track closely to see what areas are repetitive to parts before it and look into ways you can alter or change or add some original ideas to give the track more personalization.

The production has issues as well. First off the instruments are very fake sounding, and the whole track sounds very PS1 or early PS2 era. Getting some upgraded sounds will help a lot. The drums are also weak, the snare has no presence and could have more snap to it, and the cymbals/hi hat aren't cutting through much either. Varying up the writing out of loops is also a good idea.

I won't lie, there's a lot of work to do here. Hit our WIP forums to get some further advice.

NO

• 3 weeks later...