Super Mario Kart - Mario Circuit (Vitran Dango Remix)

Vitran Dango

http://soundcloud.com/vitrandango/super-mario-kart-mario-circuit

Hello. I made this mix, and I just wanted to share it with you all. I may rework it again, maybe not. This is my first Video Game remix. Its just a electro redo of sorts, not too different than the original, eh, I can't really describe it.

So, let me know what you think. I'm working on the SNES F-Zero track Silence at the moment, so I hope I can share that track soon.

The arrangement sounds really cool. I'd add maybe some improvised area in the piece so that it isn't just repeating the same phrases over and over again. Variety in the arrangement is greatly needed because it does sound repetitive and a lot like the original. The ending is abrupt also.

However, you have a great rhythm going, and what sounds good about the arrangement is that you clearly have a musical ear in knowing which notes work. Play around with synth volumes because in some areas, they fight with each other. When they do that, it becomes distorted, and the end result is a mixture of clear sound followed by an "underwater" sound.

Still, this is a very nice starting point for you, so I would encourage you to keep working on it if you're thinking about it! :)