"Sky Jungle" Donkey Kong Country / Land (2) remix,

48MX

Hi, my name is (48MX) and every now and then I post a (videogame) remix.

I wanted to promote my "Sky Jungle" (Donkey Kong Country / Land 2) remix and wondered what you guys thought of it.

Here is the link:

All copyrighted music and their respective owners include the original composer(s) for Donkey Kong Country, RARE Ltd. and Nintendo.

I do not own the image used in this video, credit(s) for the image go to 'stickerbushymp'.

Edited by 48MX

Hi, my name is Shaun Lalihatu (48MX) and every now and then I post a (videogame) remix.

I wanted to promote my "Sky Jungle" (Donkey Kong Country / Land 2) remix and wondered what you guys thought of it.

Here is the link:

All copyrighted music and their respective owners include the original composer(s) for Donkey Kong Country, RARE Ltd. and Nintendo.

I do not own the image used in this video, credit(s) for the image go to 'stickerbushymp'.

It maybe a cover but I lieks its!

and needs more high end imo but.....

yes_logo.png

Draconator, don't worry about whether or not it's an OCReMix style track - he's just trying to show off his work on this forum. Nothing wrong with covers as long as he's not planning on submitting it to the site (which he didn't make any claim to). I also don't hear too much trouble with the chords - they work fine where they are.

Personally, I liked the sexy organ-like synths combined with the snapping of the fingers - it gives it a nice bedroom vibe. The piano doesn't fit as much with that vibe, but otherwise I think this was a nice little track.

Thanks for sharing - it was pretty good. :)!!