Super Mario (Super Beats Bros Remix)

Super Beat Bros

Final Fantasy Tribute is next up for Super Beats Bros. loving all the feedback so far and would love some more great to see a lot of gifted musical minds represented by this site it's always good to get feedback from people who know what they are talking about

also just read the rule about posting more then one track in a topic my bad wont happen again...but for now check em out!

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to your Super Mario medley.

I like what you have going there, and you've made me smile. A few things to note:

1. The transition to the Super Mario World castle theme could've been smoother; when I listened to it I found it quite abrupt.

2. I love what you have going with the SMW castle theme. It does remind me of that rock version of Luigi's theme. Only thing I would suggest is some more oomph! -- that's right, oomph! The original had all those epic organs and things to heighten the tension, what happened to them? They could be thrown into a rock song just as well as they were thrown into the original.

3. The transition to (was it the near-ending from Legend of the Seven Stars?) was quite smooth, and that's good. Again, a bit more climactic tension heightening. Dynamics are important.

I can't say anything about the mixing because I'm not the best at it, but here's me giving you what I've remarked.

Hope to hear more from you. :)