Ubiktune's Facebook Page

Meteo Xavier

Ok, we need to discuss something rather injust that no one is talking about or doing much of right now.

Ubiktune, THE best chiptune label on the internet, home to incredible albums like FX4 by Virt, Preschtale by C-Jeff, Onslaught! OST by Joshua Morse, and the upcoming NES Jamz by Shnabubula - either for free or the kind of money you have in your couch cushion right now...

...has less than 420 likes on their Facebook page.

Seriously? That's it? I find that genuinely shocking. There are chiptune labels we've never heard about and/or don't care about with TEN TIMES as many fans as that! Is this how we repay C-Jeff and all the artists on there who've worked hard for the albums we've been enjoying?

If you have a Facebook page (and, c'mon, you don't not have a Facebook page) and you've been enjoying those albums (and, c'mon, you have been) there is no reason at all not to help them climb up.

Please join up on their Facebook page and help spread the word. I'm not a Ubiktune artist, I'm just a dedicated fan who was shocked to find their fan presence there so small and I think we need to fix it.

Thank you!

I endorse this thread. c-jeff puts a hell of a lot of work into ubiktune, and it shows. Every release just oozes with quality, and every single one of them is worth your time (and in the cases of the albums that are not free, your money.)

Meteo touched on Shnabubula's NES Jamz, but there are a few more planned releases that are bound to blow your minds and/or socks off. There's a sequel to the SOUNDSHOCK: FM FUNK MADDNESS!! compilation in the works, and Diad (which consists of Heosphoros and Tadpole, two outstanding chip artists in their own right) is finishing up an album, and everything I've heard from them thus far has been nothing short of incredible.

You did not mention me, or BGC, and we're proper legit OCRemixers.

That extra special christmas card I was saving for you?

I was at work, dude, I only had so much time to come up with names to drop, so I chose the most recent ones I could think of.

Either way, you're benefitting from it if we can get Ubiktune's page likes up. :)