Dark Cloud 2 and more

JeweledRose

I'm relatively new to OCRemix, and so far I love the selection of games everyone's covered; with quite a few of my favorites, and even a few games I played as a kid remixed into awesome music!

I loved what was done with the opening theme to Dark Cloud 2 (or Dark Chronicle 2.) It was spunky, and made what was a great piece of music into something even better. I was wondering if some more from that game could be sampled for even more awesome songs.

The piece I had in mind was

, the background music playing while you reconstruct the Moon Flower Palace's garden area. It's sweet and serene, and tends to linger in the back of your mind... an ideal bit of song to give new wings in my opinion ^^d

There was another one, from Graffiti Kingdom, (an awesome game if you like drawing, and don't mind slightly goofy voice acting XD) which might make for a great remix.

is a catchy, bouncy piece with a good tune (I think the same guy worked on Chrono Trigger's music too!)

I would love to see both of these, but even one would make my day complete, and I'm sure a few other fans out there would be happy as well! And maybe they'll get some creative sparks flying for someone out there. ^^

I've considered remixing this game for quite a while now. There are a lot of really cool melodic motifs in it that I learned and tend to work into my improv on piano, so I'm already fairly familiar with a lot of the tunes from DC2. Sooo uhhh, when I get some time and when I finish up my album and some lingering VGM remixes, I'll probably give it a go. Expect it to be a couple of months at least, hah. I'm a busy guy these days D:

XD that's alright, I'm honestly really glad someone else likes the music from DC2. I don't mind waiting a while, and I'm looking forward to it!

With any luck, someone else catches some inspiration from Tablet's Battle as well, although even one out of the two is awesome ^^