(Repost) Banjo-Tooie - Atlantis Remix "Safe in Atlantis" (rap)

Hey guys, last time I posted this, I got no feedback. Posting it one last time just to see if anyone is interested!

Made this pretty quick one day back in October. It really put all my skills to the test. If I had made it more recently it would have been tons better but I have no motivation to go back and tweak it. Hence, dubbed "Finished."

The lyrics come in around 1:45.

First off, look here to find some file hosting sites that aren't YouTube videos and their inherently bad quality.

Now to the mix. there's some timing issues with the higher strings in the beginning, they're dragging when compared to the lower strings.

That marimba is loud as fuck and scared the shit out of me when i heard it. Make sure that the melody sings out, but not too much. It would help to add some humanization to the solo instruments as well.

Vocal recording quality is weak compared to the rest of this mix. Speak clearer and try to have a distinct rhythm and confidence with the lyrics. The lyrics themselves aren't bad at all however, so good job on that.

If this seems mean or discouraging, its not supposed to be. You have something really interesting going on here and if you patched up the problems it would be really sweet. Good luck.