*NO* PaRappa the Rapper 'In the Rain or in the Snow'

djpretzel

email sub file Oxygenfad - In the rain or in the snow.mp3

hmmmm..... - djp

Dear OCR,

Hi!

This is my super mega drum and bass remix of parrapa the rappers FUNKY FLOW song. I am working on a new cd that is going to be released maybe around Christmas time, but yeah I was frigging around with this new drum and bass song, and I threw the parrapa song of top hahaha, it fit really well but I am not going to include it on my commercial release (for a million different reasons hahaha).

I was wondering too, I know you have no time to do this but I am in a tight spot. I don`t have Id3 tag making software right now. I am miles and miles away from my home right now. I am sure you understand. I don`t mean to be a bother at all, the computer I am on right now is in french and is a shared computer hahaha, so I am very SOL right now :)

Anyway I hope you guys like this. All the drums are mine (cept for the obvious amen break, but it was cut up by me of course) same with the synths etc.

Yeah so anyway thanks! I got a 12`` record coming out next month and a 7`` after that if you wanna plug that somewhere hahaha : )

Right on man thanks, props!

www.oxygenfad.com

TAKE CARE AND THANKS!

Contact info

- Oxygenfad

- William Jose Murray Mcleod

- trainspotting1234@yahoo.ca

- www.oxygenfad.com

- n/a

ReMix info

- Parrapa the rapper

- Prince Fleaswallow's Flea Market

- Sony Playstation.

- n/a

- Yo meng, I was working on my new album and was making this dark drum and bass track thing. I added the parrapa song and the song took a different direction all together hahaha, so wha I did was saved a new file, and worked on my FUNKY FLOW remix. This won`t make the CD, it`s a fun b side that I thought the Internet might like :) The DARK DRUM AND BASS SONG that this originally turned up on is pretty crazy heh, you will hear it around Christmas time! Yeah though, I love parrapa the rappa it`s such a cool game! Crack Crack crack the egg into the bowl! I am a chicken in the kitchen, and I ain`t kidding, all though, nothing is written. Take care thanks for the support, check out oxygenfad.com and don`t forget to pick up Contemporary music hits Vol.1 this September on Killbot records! Thanks! LATER! **WILL**

YAY! PaRappa! YAY! Aight, so we're into some speedy dNb. Where's the high-end for some clarity? Sounds like he just created some original beats with the sampled PaRappa voices. Wait a min...

[reads sub letter...]

hmmmm..... - djp
but yeah I was frigging around with this new drum and bass song, and I threw the parrapa song of top hahaha

HAHAHAHA! This was cool too! Damn, I wanted some PaRappa mixes! Where are you Shael??? Where are you Joe Cam???

Submission Instructions & Standards[/url'>]The song should at least bare a recognizable resemblence to the original - don't submit a ReMix of a Britney Spears song and tell us it's Super Mario because you were playing Super Mario when you wrote it. Somewhere in there has to be some traces of videogame music that others, not just yourself, can identify.

At that same token, don't try to sub this as a PaRappa mix just because you used some "Prince Fleaswallow's RAP" PaRappa samples. Or more to the point:

Submission Instructions & Standards]Original compositions built using in-game sound effects but no actual music from a game will not be considered.

parappa%20shot1.jpg

HWUT!!! I SPIT HOT FIRE!

NO Override