Would these be worthy of submitting? Need opinions.

I have a couple of unreal tournament 99 remixes I've done and am just wondering if they sound ok enough to submit? I've noticed there aren't very many ut99 remixes on here, so I thought I could maybe throw in something new. Just need opinions, thanks.

I don't have source links to the originals but if needed, I will upload them to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM-mcSGa6kA&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85HJbXicfbM&feature=relmfu

Hey there, nice remixes.

As Daragan suggested, putting the UT source in the title of the thread will generate more of a response. Also, including the source is very beneficial to those that are looking at your remixes with a critical eye.

Also, in accordance to the rules you should only have one song per thread, and make new threads for new songs, unless you're releasing an album of sorts.

In terms of whether you should submit music like this, I will say that your production is well done. I can't comment on source usage without links, but be aware that making the music too much like a cover will throw off your chances of being accepted on the site (this goes for being too liberal with the source, too - there's a sweet spot that the site strives for). Apart from that, I think the two arrangements that you've posted, while neat, are very repetitive, even for trance. Take a look at earlier works of bLiNd and Jewbie, for example, and you'll see that you can make trance with some nice variety with the right sort of bridging and variations.

Without the sources, I can safely say these would be rejected due to being too repetitive. The production is pretty good, though, and I feel that if you write something with the intention of submitting to OCR you could probably succeed. Just know who you're writing for and you'll be fine.

Also, hey welcome to OCR. :-D