*NO* Mega Man X5 'Izzy Glow Stage Music'

DragonAvenger

Hope you can count my arrangment in spite of the fact that my account is yet in moderation to be added to the forum.

ReMixer name: JohnQ4

Email address:

Userid: Well, my account is in moderation yet, I can't see my UserId.

Name of game(s) arranged: MegaMan X5

Name of arrangement: Izzy Glow Stage Music

Name of individual song(s) arranged - Shining Hotarunicus Stage

Additional information about game including composer, system, etc. (Naoto Tanaka, Naoya Kamisaka, Takuya Miyawaki, CAPCOM, PSone)

Link to the original soundtrack (

)

Your own comments about the mix, for example the inspiration behind it, how it was made, etc. (Well I have been a big fan of the MegaMan's music, and this track is one of my top favorite tracks, that's why a made this arrange giving it a touch of my own style)

• 1 month later...

This was a pretty awesome listen, I loved the energy it conveyed, and some of the little personal touches you added were very nice. Overall this stays super close to the source though, both in sound design as well as through the arrangement. As-is it's just too close to fit our standards, even with the added solo. Based on what I'm hearing, I'd love to hear you work on a track that's closer to what we go for here, and hope you submit again!

NO

• 4 weeks later...

this is really well done, with excellent tone and playing. The solo is really good, and there are some cool details like the rhythm guitar stutters. The arrangement itself is pretty much the exact same instruments as the source, and the structure is the same as well. I can feel you added a dash of your own style to this, but I would like to hear a good deal more. Some additional harmonies or rhythmic patterns, or a new drumbeat that mixes it up would be great. I think the track is an excellent cover, but I think OCR needs something that is even further personalized. I'd love to hear an update on this track, as I really enjoyed the song. :-)

No, please resubmit