email sub file Megaman 5 Knighman In Shining Armor OC ReMix.mp3

DJ Mastermind

Charles Humphries

charles_humphries2003@yahoo.com

User ID 11769

ReMix Info:

Megaman 5

Knightman's Stage

I stumbled upon this site after hearing, Marc Stars' Wild Arms 'Rosetta Refrain' and djpretzel's Lunar 'BlueLament' OC ReMixes back in April 03' in a car at a gas station.I asked the guy where he got this wild arms soundtrack from, because the OST that I had sounded nothing like that! directed here and was exposed to the greatest expressions of creation: the remix. I've been a member of this site for some time now, and I thought I would try and submit a remix of my own. I give to you Knightman In Shining Armor. It took me about 7 months (on and off) to finish it. I used the FL Studio program. I figured if I paid $145 for it, what better way to put it to good used than to do what i've always wanted:remix a game and make front page of this site!

http://www.zophar.net/nsf/megaman6.zip - Track 8 ("Knightman Stage")

Aside from the fact that the submitter got the game name wrong, this was a pretty substandard cover. Very brief, very underdeveloped. Track repeats at 1:03 instead of doing anything new.

Not a bad upgrade from the NSF, but the trumpet/brass samples carrying the lead were particularly bad, the percussion beats were too repetitive, and the arrangement was too conservative. Just not nearly ideas brought to the table, or the sound quality and skills to back it up.

NO

Drums are pretty flat. Either one of the piano or the flute playing together is badly detuned, and it's not a good sound. Yes this is bordering on a rip. It's a very basic rip too, as we get repetition the same as the original, the drums are basic, the string are basic, the piano and flute are basic too.

Next time, you need to be much more creative than this, come up with your own arrangement and style.

'FRAID NOT