Wikinside - Web Series (Video + Music) [Trailers w/ English subs!]

Chernabogue

Wikinside is a short series I made with friends in 2011-2012 (FFL Production): 21 episodes and almost 2h30 of video.

It tells the story of Victor, a dumb and lazy student, who arrives in the world of Wikipedia, a world full of culture. He encounters The Legend, an entity possessing all knowledge, and Pandora, a young girl with a mystical box, who will try to help him to go back to his world. However, Victor will face several challenges: he will fight a vampire, medieval kings and other deadly threats.

Note: Everything's in French, but there's enough people speaking French on the net for me to post this here. ;)

You can watch all the episodes here:

- Website

- DailyMotion

- YouTube

I composed the music (60 tracks and almost 65 minutes of music) and here's a demo of the soundtrack FOR FREE!! (You can pay if you want, it'll give us more money to realize our new projects for 2012 lol). I was influenced by VG music, metal bands and soundtracks in general. It features 22 tracks from the series, plus 1 bonus track! And the "End Credits" tune has live rocking guitars recorded by the man, BONKERS!!

All the music can be found here: BandCamp!!

Enjoy! ;)

Note: Sorry if it doesn't belong to this section of the forums!